Join the NCCRA
NCCRA Membership fees are $75/yr. In 2023, we implemented a rolling 12-month membership term. Your membership will be active for 365 days from the date of purchase. You will receive an email renewal reminder 7 days prior to your expiration date.
- Access to top-notch education opportunities
- Potential discounts for educational opportunities
- Discounted AACVPR continuing education credits
- Timely reimbursement, legislative, and best practice updates via email
- Opportunity to serve on committees, impacting cardiac and pulmonary rehab at the state level
- Access to members only section of the website
- Networking opportunities with cardiac and pulmonary rehab professionals
- Access to discipline-specific meetings
- Opportunity to participate with other programs in the state in cardiac and pulmonary rehab activities such as cardiac and pulmonary rehab weeks
- Access to important cardiac and pulmonary rehab resources
- Membership dollars ensure that North Carolina can continue to support initiatives such as Day on the Hill that support the profession of Cardiac and Pulmonary rehab
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long does my membership last?
Starting in 2023, we are implementing a rolling 12-month membership term. In other words, your membership will be active for 365 days from the date of purchase. You will receive an email renewal reminder 7 days prior to your expiration date.
Can I pay for my membership by check?
Yes. During the online checkout process, choose the “Pay by Check” option. Then send your check payment to:
P.O. Box 6054
Hickory, NC 28603.
If your organization will be paying for multiple memberships with one check, please make sure that each member (individually) completes the online process, and that you include a list of the persons included with your check payment.
Once your check payment is received, your online membership account(s) will be fully activated.